INGREDIENTS (12 muffins)
1 cup coconut sugar
6 dessert spoons yoghurt (4 tsp U.S.)
15 dessert spoons almond flour (10 tsp U.S.)
1,5 dessert vanilla extract ( 1tsp U.S.)
1,5 dessert spoons baking powder ( 1tsp U.S.)
½ cup coconut oil
* I’ve added a small spoon of carob powder to give the colour and some taste but it’s optional, you can swap with fruits or nuts instead.
- Preheat the oven to 180C (350F)
- Mix the eggs and sugar until smooth.
- Add the coconut oil, yoghurt, vanilla and continue mixing.
- Add the flour and baking powder; and mix all together.
- Fill muffin cases two-thirds and bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool it for 5 minutes.